This is a little late, but shoutout to RA Hanson at Light of Presence for the recognition of my blog! I agree, it is a fun way to get to know other bloggers, and I’ve come across great new blogs to follow in this way.
However, I am going to break the rules a little further from the original request. The original requirements ask for a list of 15 blogs, (RA changed this to 9) but as I am so new to blogging, and being a busy working parent, I don’t get to peruse the blogs I subscribe to as much as I would like.
So, here are my new “rules” to the chain game, if you so choose to participate:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and includes a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself
- You must nominate ANY NUMBER OF other bloggers that speak to you and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Participation is optional 🙂
Here are my 7 random facts about myself:
- Hmm… I’m listening to This Song right now.
- I’m really really bad at selfies.
- I’m a full time working mom, with a husband that stays at home.
- When I ride airplanes, I must have the window seat in order to obsessively take phone photos of clouds and be in awe.
- I suffer from a disease called “Night-Owl-ism” which means that no matter how tired I am, once the sun goes down I somehow can’t seem to find the power to put myself to bed. My mind wakes up.
- I strongly identify with INFJ.
- I was married in 2011 on the shore of Lake Superior in November.
Here are my nominees for A Lovely Blog in no particular order:
- Melting-Pot Dharma
- alpha // whiskey // foxtrot
- A Thousand Finds
- Mind Without Walls
- School of the Road
- Revealing the Absolute
Mainly, these 8 above are the bloggers that I always try to read when I see a new post. Thank you to all of them for continuing your craft!
And one more, I want to recommend that anyone looking for some unconventional inspiration should follow Dallas Clayton on instagram (@dallasclayton). I think his poems, illustrations, and small stories are the best thing EVER in my life right now. You will be happy if you check him out!